The Meta-data repository is accessible only to bona fide researchers who wish to discover more about the vast array of information contained within the study.
It should be noted that being granted access to browse the meta-data repository is no guarantee that any subsequent project proposal will be approved.
By accessing the meta-data repository you are agreeing to terms and conditions below, in particular to respect the access restrictions currently in place with regard to the meta data and the questionnaires.
If you do not have a username and password for the meta-data repository, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to use website
You may view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below (4).
- No Commercial Exploitation
Except as stated in this section 4, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by the MRC. Any use of the Content for any purpose is accordingly prohibited except as stated below.
With the exception of Content supplied on the Site in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format for you to download, you may not reproduce, transmit, modify, link into, store, archive or in any other way use for any public or commercial purpose this Site or any of the Content without the prior written permission of the MRC. In particular, neither you nor any third party acting on your behalf or at your instigation may:
- Share your user name and password with any non registered user
- republish material from this website (including re-publication on another website);
- redistribute to any other person any of the Content (whether as part of any library, archive or similar service or otherwise);
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
- Responsibilities of User
- You are responsible for any use of the Site made by you.
- You undertake to use your best endeavours to ensure that nothing you do whilst accessing the Site will damage the Site.
- You undertake to use your best endeavours to ensure that nothing you do whilst accessing the Site will damage the viability of the NSHD or other cohort studies.
- You undertake to use your best endeavours to ensure that nothing you do whilst accessing the Site will damage the reputation of the MRC, LHA or NSHD.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Entire agreement
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.